There is still time to enroll in Lisa Gualtieri’s terrific summer course Web Strategies for Health Communication. Use discount code clearpoint for $100 off.
Enroll in the Tufts Summer Institute on Web Strategies for Health Communication to learn how healthcare and public health organizations develop and implement Web strategies to drive the success of their online presence.
Learn from Tufts faculty and distinguished guest speakers how to:
- Use the Web to communicate with and connect to patients.
- Develop a coherent and justifiable Web strategy for health communication.
- Select, use, manage, and evaluate the effectiveness of Web technologies to create a Web presence.
- Accelerate your online presence through the use of social media.
- Employ research-based methodologies such as persona development and formative evaluation.
- Use best practices from leading health Web sites.
Guest lecturers include: Bill Tancer, author of Click: What Millions of People Are Doing Online and Why it Matters, Gary Schwitzer, Tania Schlatter, and Kent Bottles, MD. Ed Coburn, the Publishing Director at Harvard Health Publications, will present their current Web strategy and participants will develop an improved Web strategy in teams.
Web Strategies for Health Communication runs July 18-23, 2010. It is offered through the Health Communication Program at Tufts University School of Medicine and meets in the Sackler Building on the Tufts Boston campus.
Enroll in the Summer Institute at http://webstrategiesforhealth.eventbrite.com/. Registration costs $1500 before May 1, 2010, $1750 before June 15, 2010, and $2000 after. Use discount code clearpoint for $100 off. Tufts affiliates and alumni pay $1500 for the course. Lunch and morning and afternoon snacks are included.
Contact the course director, Lisa Gualtieri with any questions.