So yea, summer happened – apparently. Already August seems an age away as the wind and weather returns to that downward slope. If you were too engrossed in summer to realize the year is 2/3 over, join the gang. No worries though, a catch up is on hand.
With so much quality content out there, we take one more look back at August 2014. We’ve compiled the 5 best articles from August we feel are interesting, invaluable or otherwise a must read for anyone with an interest in UX.
From last month’s top 5 UX articles, you’ll:
- Discover what you could learn from just two Usability Tests
- Get started on your own Online User Experience Curriculum
- Check out an Ultimate List of UX Design and Development Resources
- Learn How To Apply Psychological Principles To Your Design
- See what it takes to design behind the scenes at Foursquare