Our client located in Southern, NH is seeking a Sr. Technical Writer to work with various departments and employees and provide thorough technical documentation on automation manufacturing hardware. The writer must be involved in the research of current project documentation, design specs parts list and CAD models.
This is a full time permanent onsite role. Will move to Hybrid.
- Coordinate with departments to collect project information and follow the project schedule.
- Planning and writing manuals, guides and functional specs.
- Coordinating document meetings via Zoom and in person meetings.
- Will identify and address content discrepancies and gaps.
- Constantly improving communication and documentation processes.
- Consistently reviewing and editing content created by other staff.
- Capturing and editing of videos and images.
- 5+ years of professional technical writing experience.
- Experience writing in a hardware environment, for example integrated systems and complex machines.
- Writing samples or portfolios that show step-by-step procedures.
- Should have a basic understanding of manufacturing , electromechanical, and mechanical design practices.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Experience with Madcap Flare
- Experience with camera equipment.
- Experience with Photoshop.
- Degree Preferred