Our client, a developer of IT solutions for healthcare is seeking a Product Manager.
This job is fully remote.
The Product Manager will work closely with Product Design and Engineering to define, design and build new features and improvements to existing features for our business-facing applications across web, APIs, and our Interoperability networks.. Your primary objective will be to provide an exceptional product experience to our partners and clients, which includes managing new features through the product lifecycle, identifying and executing upon opportunities to continuously improve our existing features, and working closely with Engineering to release high quality software into production. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in growing business-facing Software-as-a-Service in the healthcare industry, in an at-scale interoperability environment.
- Develop the product strategy and vision based on the overall company, market analysis, and line of business strategy.
- Be responsible to gather, map, and prioritize market challenges, features, and product requirements from all stakeholders (e.g., clients, partners, R&D, sales, services, competition, analysts, regulations), balancing short-term commitments, customer needs, and long-term roadmap.
- Ensure products meets customer expectations and achieve target CSAT.
- Own and communicate the high level and detailed product roadmap.
- Collaborate with marketing, presales, sales, partners, and clients to drive business, maintain product knowledge, and ensure clear communication.
- Define product launch and end-of-life.
- Maintain up to date product demo environments mirroring current market messaging.
- Collaborate with R&D on delivery of the product backlog with high quality, taking time-to-market into consideration.
- Develop and manage project timelines, assets, and resources for product launches.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams including purchasing, brand, creative, and web, to ensure successful product launches.
- Monitor and report on project progress and make necessary adjustments to meet objectives.
- Manage the transition of new products from development to commercialization.
- Ensure that all product launch activities comply with company policies and procedures.
5+ years’ experience as a Product Manager in a SaaS environment
- 3+ years Interoperability Health IT experience
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Fast learner with ability to educate her/himself on relevant technologies
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be extremely organized, highly motivated self-starter with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Ability to react to change productively.
- Experience working in an Agile delivery methodology organization
- SAFe experience a plus
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Bachelor’s degree required in business or equivalent experience.
- Master’s degree (MBA) preferred.