Our client, an international financial information company is seeking a Full Stack Lead UI Developer.
This job is on site in Fort Mill, South Carolina.
As a Full Stack UI Lead Developer in Benchmarking and Indices Division in Data & Analytics, the individual will be responsible for developing and supporting delivery of varied engineering and automation initiatives that address key Index Operational Risk concerns.
Role requires great experience in UI/UX design and development of the UIs for a range of products used by the Index Business.
This role reports to the Development Manager in Fort Mill.
- • Design, develop and implement web applications using modern technologies that align with architecture, operational and risk processes
- • Work closely with business to lead the UI/UX work unifying multiple stand-alone UIs
- • Identifies, prioritizes, and executes tasks in the software development life cycle (Agile)
- • Works closely with Index Delivery and Index Management business function to deliver products, services, enhancements, and solutions to meet customer needs and align with the goals of the business line
- • Develops tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- • Automates tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- • Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- • Thorough knowledge (over 10 years) of UI/UX engineering and development in Micro Front end architecture, Angular (8 and above), Java Script, HTML/CSS, and other modern UI technologies
- • Strong Experience/understanding in database development in MS SQL Server is a must-have
- • Good experience of development in micro services architecture
- • Experience of object-oriented programming languages preferably Java or C#
- • Significant experience in software development methodologies and Agile based delivery
- • Extensive experience in CICD tools & automation required
- • Good experience in AWS or Azure preferred
- • Some experience of Business and Technical Analysis, Quality Assurance, Delivery Management, and/or Emerging Technology and Governance
- • Strong verbal and written communication skills
- • Quick at understanding problems with existing UIs, re-engineer and come up with quick POCs
- • Financial markets
- • Index and Benchmarking experience
Type of Person:
- • Articulate, energetic person able to work alone or as part of a team
- • Excellent attention to detail but an ability to think laterally to solve business problems
- • Ability to learn quickly
- • Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- • Creative, results driven, self-motivated, and solutions oriented
- • Demonstrates a can-do attitude, exhibits self-confidence
- • Excellent organizational and time management skills
- • Good interpersonal and communication skills
- • Experience of managing or influencing key decision makers
- • Able to establish credibility quickly