Our client, a leading health insurance company is seeking a Remote Technical Writer for a 9 month contract. The Technical writer will write, revise, and edit procedural documentation for integration of the Health Plans enrollment and credentialing from a legacy to a new system.
Candidates only from MA, NH, CT.
- Procedural writing, call center experience preferred
- Policy writing is a plus
- Attention to detail, ability to self edit
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Microsoft office, SharePoint a plus
- Track record of meeting deadlines and working remote
- Relevant Writing samples