Our client is a SaaS startup that uses AI to reformulate and innovate consumer products. They are seeking a contract or perm Technical Writer to document the product, provide release notes, user guides, help etc. Being self-managed and independent is key in this 20 person startup.
What you’ll be doing:
- Writes systems documentation, user manuals, release notes and related materials.
- Develops written documentation for customers including emails, guides, help screens and integrated marketing.
- Works with Product Managers and Engineers to write and edit various documented materials.
- Translates complex technical procedures into simple documentation.
- Can lead documentation projects to ensure key information is discoverable, well written and appropriate.
- Works internally and externally to determine the best materials to effectively enhance the product or process.
- You are a technical writer/content strategist that is outcome driven. You prioritize your writing so that it has the most impact to our customers and to the business.
- You are a systematic thinker with a creative touch. You can structure information so that it can be absorbed quickly and maintained with ease.
- You are comfortable working with developers to update applications, with marketing to deliver on our brand, with product to document our business and with sales to manage our relationships.
- You have the ability to rapidly develop and compile original content, documentation, and marketing
- You are a Self-starter who can maintain priorities and work as a solo writer in a startup environment
- You have a strong portfolio of writing samples
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 3 years of experience