Our client, a global leader in cybersecurity ratings is seeking an experienced Product Designer (Mid or Senior – depending on experience) to join our international team. You will create great UX simplified, end-to-end workflows, design strategies driven by user insights and clear, compelling, intelligent cybersecurity action plans. As a member of a cross-functional product team trio, you will be responsible for designing the behavior (interactions) and visual interface of new product features and improving the usability and design of existing product features.
- Leads and demonstrates product design vision for your feature areas.
- Strives to be a leader and catalyst on the design team.
- Identifies new design-led projects.
- Demonstrates strong interaction and visual design skill, ability to solve UX problems, ability to work within an existing visual system and to create new, extensible patterns.
- Information Architecture: Tackles complex UX problems (App or Site Wide Navigation, Content Personalization, Guided Search).
- Has an established process for thinking through problems.
- Knows how to use data, insights and experimentation to back up your designs.
- Thinks strategically about how to roll designs out as smaller pieces to validate assumptions.
- Works well within existing UX design patterns, but knows when and how to break out.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes and know how and when to build and combine flows, user stories, sketches, wireframes and deliver design specifications.
- Provides solid feedback and help to team members.
- Accepts and resolves critique gracefully.
- Shares work frequently with your feature teams, product groups and with the design team.
- Bachelors in HCI, New Media, Interaction Design or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of product design experience
- Strong organizational skills, you have an eye for detail and are not afraid to use it!
- Strong communication skills — you clearly articulate your recommendations and decisions, whether verbal or written
- A learner’s mindset, receiving feedback positively as an opportunity to grow
- Low ego, curious and open-minded
About the team
- We are distributed across the globe, we think diversely and inclusively
- Closely partnered with a Product Manager, Engineering Lead, and other design team
- Highly collaborative and designed in the open
Our guiding principles
- Start with the problem
- Think big. Start small. Learn fast
- Design in the open
- Ship to learn
- Centered on User Needs