Our client, a leader in environmental, social and governance reporting platforms is seeking a Senior UX Designer to join their team.
As a Senior User Experience Designer, you will be responsible for discovering and designing experiences that simplify complex work. You will leverage your experience with lean, user-centered design methods to gather insights about our users and transform them into innovative, intuitive, and accessible experiences. Your experience makes you comfortable in ambiguity and relishes opportunities to discover the right solution on behalf of the user. You’ll be a leader in a fast-paced product team, partnering closely with other designers, researchers, engineering, and product management to shape your product’s vision.
What you’ll do
• Crafts intuitive user experiences for product area, influencing product vision and direction.
• Partner with UX researchers to identify opportunities for customer insights and testing to utilize in defining constraints and solution ideas.
• Apply various UX methods and crafts artifacts that efficiently facilitate collaboration, team alignment, and gather feedback.
• Communicate and present concepts, insights, and outcomes to various stakeholders.
• Collaborate with the UX team to expand and extend our design/content patterns, research library, and UI components and champion their use throughout the product.
• Drives design process by planning, managing, and communicating priorities, progress, and milestones.
• Facilitate development of high-quality designs by proactively partnering with engineers and product team to break down solutions and engaging in testing activities.
• Ensure success metrics are defined and revisited after deployment in order to iterate on delivered solutions.
• Reliably takes initiative to share growing knowledge, best practices, feedback, and insights with the team.
What you’ll need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
• Related fields may include Design, Human Computer Interaction, User Experience Design,
Software Engineering, Psychology, and Technical Communication
• Proven skills and passion for high-quality interaction design
• Strong application and judgement applying user-centered design principles, methods and process
• Excellent team and stakeholder communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal, feedback, and collaboration skills
• Experimental and innovative mindset, embracing and incorporating feedback
• Comfort leading in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
• Solid with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, XD, Sketch, Axure, etc.
• Ability to create and maintain working relationships with a geographically distributed team
• 4+ years of professional UX experience, shipping multiple products
• Experience iteratively shipping product with engineers and product teams in a collaborative, Lean UX / Agile software development environment
• Portfolio demonstrating strong design process