Our client is seeking a Visual Product Designer to help steward one of their product categories alongside partners in product management, engineering & documentation. This role reports to the VP of UX. This job is 100% remote.
Their product delivers a fresh take on People Analytics, bringing disparate sources of people data together in a dynamic platform that’s visual and actionable. Unlike legacy People Analytics solutions, theirs is designed to be used by the whole organization. This helps companies improve organizational health, drive alignment and accountability, and save time and money.
As a Visual Product Designer, you will:
- Collaborate with engineering and product management to support quality and timely delivery of the product roadmap and other initiatives, following modern, defensible, user-centered practices.
- Support and contribute to the design system.
- Contribute to operations of the design team including processes, artifacts, tools & org design.
- Contribute to a culture of learning and improvement.
- Degree in design (or equivalent work experience).
- 3+ years of design experience.
- Expertise in UI or Visual design.
- Strong illustration and icon design skills.
- Expertise in color theory, composition and typography
- Nice to have: animation, motion design, prototyping and HTML/CSS skills
- Experience working with teams delivering complex products and supporting ongoing enhancement and optimization cycles.
- A demonstrable and defensible approach to design.
- Ability to collect, understand and translate complex requirements into customer solutions that meet our business objectives and support our product vision.
- Solid understanding of task-oriented workflows, research methodologies, usability and accessibility.
- Be able to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Drive collaboration and encourage feedback and constructive criticism
- Motion design & Design system experience a plus