Our client, a mission driven not-for-profit corporation devoted to promoting and furthering the quality, access, and fairness of the law school admission process is seeking a Product marketing Manager.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will support the development and launch of an exciting and innovative new product concept that will further our mission. You will join a team dedicated to building and launching the new product. And you will take the lead in ensuring this product’s messaging complements our overall legal education solutions portfolio.
- Translate product market research into customer-centric insights that align with the organization’s mission and complement existing products and services.
- In collaboration with the product lead, follow and analyze the existing market landscape; participate in market research studies to hone the product’s value proposition with an eye toward identifying new trends and growth opportunities.
- Work with product concept team members to implement go-to-market strategies to reach target audiences across multiple channels.
- Develop and manage product positioning and messaging to drive brand trust and product adoption.
- Drive product adoption by effectively partnering with internal teams on sales enablement efforts and growth initiatives.
- Conceptualize and develop product content for a variety of channels.
- Create customer feedback loop to bring market insights into the product team; leveraging customer input to continually test, evaluate, and optimize marketing strategies based on relevant KPIs.
- Represent the product’s value to internal stakeholders and external constituents
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in brand management, product marketing, or product management role(s).
- Experience in higher education strongly preferred.
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, or similar field.
- A track record of successful go-to-market efforts and demonstrated contribution to product growth.
- Goal-oriented, collaborative, and comfortable working closely within cross-functional teams and matrix organizations.
- Experience in leading integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience in market analysis.
- Creative, open-minded, with a good eye for aesthetics.
- Working knowledge of web analytic tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; experience with copywriting is desired
- Exceptional problem-solving and critical thinking capability
- Strong attention to details.
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.
- Desire to be part of a mission-driven organization working to advance law and justice.