Our client is a leader in digital employee experience – enabling companies to deliver an incredible digital experience for their employees by holistically monitoring and proactively improving end user experience. They are seeking a Director of Product Management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced and growth-oriented Product team working on an important mission: helping ensure engagement and remove frustrations of employees as they move to the new world of hybrid and flexible work.
We believe that a great product starts with a great team. We are looking for a leader to work with the SVP of Product and the existing team to help us design and build the Product team and culture of our future. This is a player-coach role that will include People Management, Product Strategy and some individual Product Manager responsibilities.
- Engage with executives and leaders in Infrastructure, Operations and Service Delivery at our customers to understand market trends, IT patterns and customer use cases
- Work with the SVP of Product and VP of Engineering on defining the team structures, KPIs and goals that will realize our Product Vision
- Work with Product, Engineering and Revenue teams to develop key Product Strategy initiatives and bring them to the Exec Committee to drive investment and other strategic decisions
- Lead, develop and hire a team of capable, market-driven Product Managers
- Work with the SVP of Product, the Product team and other leaders across Lakeside to continuously improve our Product Delivery process
- While the team is growing, act as the Product Manager for one or more initiatives, developing the product roadmap and orchestrating product delivery end-to-end
Apply if this sounds like you!
- 10+ years of experience in Product Management, Product Development and/or Product Marketing, primarily in Enterprise B2B and SaaS
- 5+ years of experience managing Product Managers to a high standard
- Track record of generating outstanding results in growth and hyper-growth start-ups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with public speaking at town halls, webinars and conferences
- Ability to learn technical domains incredibly quickly
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Commercial, as well as technical, mindset
- Low ego, team player
Desirable experience and skills
- Experience working with End User Computing platforms and technologies (ex. ServiceNow, SSCM, MDM)
- Experience with the service offerings of the major vendors in end user computing and virtualization (Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, Apple)
- MBA or experience in strategic planning