Our client, the leader in AI-powered loyalty, offer management, and customer engagement solutions for brick-and-mortar and online restaurants and stores is seeking a Senior Visual Designer to own their visual design system and create best-in-class experiences that drive customer and business value.
This job is fully remote.
The ideal candidate excels at creating elegant design systems that build trust and support the usability of our products. You have worked closely with design, research, product management, and engineering in a fast-paced, collaborative and customer-focused environment. In this role you will work with various peers and stakeholders to understand user needs, design UX concepts, prototypes, and final mock-ups, ensuring pixel-perfect implementation of your designs.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and own the visual design standards and design system for our Marketing Loyalty platform
- Work with engineering to ensure pixel-perfect implementation of your designs
- Work closely with other designers, researchers, product managers, engineering, and customers to design simple and elegant designs and visualizations for our products
- Develop final mock-ups and prototypes to communicate designs to stakeholders
- Drive the design review cycle with key stakeholders and customers to ensure the designs achieve the set goals
- Lead and support multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
What You’ll Need
- 6 – 10 years of experience as a Visual Designer for b2b web applications
- Previous experience developing scalable design systems is a must
- Expert in typography, color, and composition
- An understanding of the UX design process from discovery, through definition, design, and implementation
- A passion for creating simple and elegant solutions that drive user and business value
- Mastery of standard UX software (we use Figma)
- A portfolio of design work with case studies demonstrating your process and the impact of your efforts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to work collaboratively with cross-functional teammates to deliver the best possible solution for our users
Bonus Points If You
- Possess working knowledge of loyalty programs, CRM, and/or email marketing campaigns
- Have experience with motion design and micro-interactions
- Have a Master’s Degree in a related field