Our client, a leading institutional asset manager is seeking a UX Researcher. This job is fully remote. Candidates must reside in one of these states: MA, CA, FL.
This role will share responsibilities in a variety of research and synthesis areas including receiving and analyzing the feedback of our internal customer base, centralizing and socializing those data and insights, and assisting in product and communication design. You’ll report to our Director of Design, who oversees a UX Researcher (this role), a Product Designer, and a Communication Designer.
- Interpret user feedback and business objectives, collaboratively scoping research and testing work.
- Recruit internal users for interviews, surveys, moderated testing and other research methods as appropriate.
- Conduct primary and secondary research, delivering “top-line” insights early and deeper, insights-driven reporting on longer timelines.
- Deliver critical insight to drive user-centered design and product development.
- Design and implement a research program for your domain, leveraging a diverse range of methods and data types to answer research questions.
- Synthesize existing research and data to identify user needs and product refinements.
- Craft findings deliverables to share insights, provide recommendations, and convey the user’s perspective to product teams.
- Be a strategic partner to key decision-makers, helping to shape their vision for product development.
- Develop standards for great research, and track and report performance.
- 3+ years working in digital product research.
- Experience with human-centered design and design thinking.
- Worked in highly multidisciplinary teams (Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, etc.)
- Attention to detail, and a shrewd sensitivity on where and when to apply it.
- A critical thinker, not afraid to ask questions and accept uncertain answers.
- Experience in technology and innovation processes (agile, lean, sprints) and ready to continue evolving those processes with your team and the company.
- Working knowledge of Figma or Sketch.
- Proactive and capable of solving problems independently; collaborative, sharing solutions with those who benefit.
- Possess and cultivate a growth mindset, identifying your strengths and weaknesses and setting professional goals accordingly.