Clear Point Consultants, Inc. is a niche recruitment agency that specializes in placing User Experience, Technical Writing, and E-learning professionals nationally. We are an established brand in this expanding market and are known for our expertise, connections, and integrity. We are looking for a Director of Client Development who has an entrepreneurial spirit. This opportunity is to manage and grow our client base with potential for equity ownership in the company. This job is fully remote.
We are looking for a recruitment professional who has excelled at developing client relationships and managing the recruitment team to satisfy those clients.
Who you are
You love connecting with people and enjoy the rush of matchmaking candidates with employers for both contract and perm jobs. You have always wanted to expand your scope and take on more responsibility. You have ideas. You’d like to be a big fish in a smaller pond. You weren’t sure how to get there. This is that opportunity.
We have an established, growing, successful niche company. We know a lot about our verticals, and we will teach you. Our value prop is in our understanding of niche jobs and being able to recruit and vet tightly. We don’t cover everything. Our knowledge and experience gives our clients a good “user experience” with us. Eighty percent of our business is based on inbound referrals. We are looking for more bandwidth to deepen and expand our placement capabilities.
You would be bringing your talents, experience, and passion for growth to make a big impact.
This role benefits from the support of being mentored by the President who will work closely with you in providing guidance and feedback as you develop and progress in your role.
What you’d be responsible for
Client management and development
- You will be responsible for managing and growing our client base
- Communicating client requirements to the recruiting team
- Managing all communications, interview set ups, candidate prep to job closure
- Creating constant follow-ups
- Documenting all activity in Crelate, our ATS
- Handle all contracts and fee agreements
- Recruit when necessary to fill jobs
- Manage, coach and mentor the recruiting team
- Post jobs on our website and LinkedIn
- Document all activity in Crelate
- Establish recruiting strategies for each job
- Onboard contractors
- Meet metrics
Marketing and Operations
- Define topics for Marketing to write blog posts on based on following industry trends and issues.
- Read and follow industry trends in UX, Technical Writing, and E-learning
- Create additional marketing channels to reach new prospective clients
- Optional- contribute to website blogs
- Attend and represent Clear Point at trade shows and conferences.
Experience and Skills
- 8 plus years in the recruiting industry with a at least 3 years in business development and/or account management
- 3 years managing sales or recruiters
- Experience recruiting in the tech world, and ideally understanding Product/UX Design
- Proven track record of meeting goals
- Superior customer service and human relations skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Superior decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under stressful conditions.
- Superior negotiation skills.
- Ability to organize work and time effectively.
- Innovative thinker
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work in the EST
Interested? Write a cover letter with your resume to say why this job interests you and what you’d bring to it.
At Clear Point we are deeply committed to racial equity, diversity, and inclusion with all the candidates we represent to our clients. Our company culture empowers every person to be their authentic self. All are welcome.