Our client, the leader in talent optimization technology is seeking a Senior Product Designer to join their growing team. This position is fully remote or can be onsite at the Westwood, MA office.
We are looking for an experienced product designer who thrives on solving difficult business problems. You will be embedded in a cross-functional team as the design lead and are expected to advocate for an intuitive user experience. You will actively participate in the entire lifecycle of a solution, driving the design process from discovery to delivery. You will facilitate alignment sessions, present and get feedback from executives and users, and make a material impact on the client experience.
You are a UX generalist who enjoys being part of the entire UX lifecycle of your solution. You have the necessary training and experience in User Experience Design. You are strong in Interaction Design and have an eye for great visual design. You love partnering with UX Research and Data teams, but are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the answers you need to improve your designs.
You have a growth mindset and are comfortable taking on the unknown. You are a practical professional who can make and articulate the necessary tradeoffs that balance user needs with business objectives and technical constraints. You value collaboration and learnings and are eager to get your solutions in the hands of the users. You measure your success by the user and business impact you’re making over design perfection.
Lead design sessions with product managers, engineers and relevant technical and business leaders
- Design end-to-end, user-centered design artifacts that communicate the problem and solution via experience maps, wireflows, mockups, and FIGMA / Invision prototypes
- Document and communicate design specifications with an appropriate amount of detail
- Participate and contribute in cross-functional and product design team ceremonies – standups, planning, reviews and retrospective
- Partner with Product Managers to strategize on product roadmap and prioritization
- Partner with User Research to conduct external validation of designs
- Review and assess the state of experience using product use data, customer support data and in-product feedback data
- Contribute to Product Design team’s identity by championing and refining team’s principles, process, and design patterns
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- 4+ years of experience as a UX designer or equivalent required.
- Mastery in Interaction Design and proficiency in Visual/UI Design with a focus on clean aesthetics is a must
- Experience facilitating design sessions with non-designers such as experience mapping service design blueprinting or design sprints
- Experience with Lean UX methodologies and Design Thinking Framework
- Experience with design and collaboration tools such as Sketch, FIGMA, Miro, InvisionApp
- Experience with growth hacking a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields of experience design (HCI, Human Factors, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, User Experience Design) is required