Our client, the leader in AI-powered loyalty, offer management, and customer engagement solutions for brick-and-mortar and online restaurants and stores is seeking a Lead UX Designer to drive the design of elegant workflows and features for their Loyalty Marketing Platform.
This job is fully remote.
We are actively transforming into a customer driven environment where customer research drives what we build and how we design our products. This is a highly visible and impactful role at the company that will help drive this business forward. You will be comfortable working independently and managing other designers on projects, partnering with UX Research to understand and validate designs with users, and working with the cross-functional Product & Engineering teams to deliver best-in-breed experiences for our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the design of core features for our Loyalty Marketing platform and oversee the work of more junior designers
- Work closely with the Product team to identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Independently design and maintain wireframes, mockups, UI prototypes, and specifications
- Work with UX Research to rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Work with the Product and other teams both before and after production to document and communicate designs
- Follow up with Engineering to review the implementation of designs and assist in QA
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 6-8 years experience as a UX Designer for enterprise SaaS web applications
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through incredible, beautiful, intuitive designs
- Strong information architecture knowledge
- Experience with standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq, Figma, etc.
- A portfolio of design work with case studies demonstrating your process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Fluent in English
Bonus Points If You
- Possess working knowledge of loyalty programs, CRM, and/or email marketing campaigns
- Have a Master’s Degree in a related field
- Have proven experience mentoring other designers, inspiring teammates, forging cross-functional relationships across the company, and demonstrating design thought leadership through collaborative sessions and workshops with partners.