Our client, a provider of cybersecurity risk management solutions for tech companies is seeking a Director, Insurance Solutions who will drive customer engagement pre and post sales in the Cyber Insurance space. In this role, you will focus on driving thought leadership in the cyber risk transfer, architecting custom solutions for our existing set of customers and driving innovation with new logos. You will partner with product, technology, alliances, and sales teams to drive execution towards these initiatives.
You must have unique mastery and industry recognized expertise on relevant subject matter including insurance industry business processes, standards, technologies, value chains, and/or integrations.
- Engage with industry leaders to provide feedback and input into solutions development.
- Develop sales pitches and standard demos for sales engineers to deliver
- Develop sales ready product storyboards
- Thoroughly understand the current product and GTM roadmap
- Represent the company at conferences as security evangelist, potentially serving as a speaker or panelist
- 7+ years’ experience successfully driving and delivering on initiatives in
- Ability to deliver a compelling solution overview and demonstration
- Possesses in-depth technical knowledge in one or more domains relevant to security and creating innovative solution architectures.
- Demonstrated capability within technical disciplines such as solutions architecture and/or sales engineering
- Track record of achievement against targets