Our client, a provider of cybersecurity risk management solutions for tech companies is seeking a Product Manager who is excited by Cybersecurity, its impact on business risk, and innovative technologies that enable customers to stay continuously secure – this role might be for you!
We put our user’s first, strategically drive our decisions with data, and operate as a unit. We are customer centric and always seek to drive excellence, both in ourselves and others (and of course in our product!). As a Product Manager will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the security and business worlds. You understand Cybersecurity and compliance standards (NIST, PCI, SIG, etc.).
You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at both speed and scale. You understand that as a Product Manager it is your job to align roadmap planning with key metrics and KPIs, and you critically focus on creating customer value, based on data as well as a strong understanding of the user journey. You will be a leader in our mission to help the world instantly and non-intrusively measure, collaborate and reduce the cyber-risk of any company in the world.
- Understand complex technical requirements and translate the customer / business value, adapting to evolving market needs
- Work closely and efficiently with product management leadership, engineering teams, designers, and customer success to ensure transparency, teamwork, and massive value add
- Prioritize, plan, and execute innovative product ideas, features, and enhancements
- Become subject matter expert, with a deep understanding of the market direction, user needs, and competitive landscape and solutions ecosystems, and know how to align these to the company vision
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success and quality of products and features
- 3+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
- Exposure and Awareness of Cybersecurity and compliance standards (NIST, PCI, SIG, etc.)
- Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
MBA and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Prior experience in CyberSecurity