Our client, a premier training and change management firm is seeking a detailed oriented eLearning Developer. This is a remote contract or perm job. Must be able to work in Eastern time zone.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop content outlines, storyboards, and scripts for self-paced eLearning modules.
- Research new content and interview subject matter experts to assess and validate training content.
- Build eLearning modules, screencast videos, and other multimedia resources.
- Design eLearning templates and frameworks for web and mobile delivery.
- Create graphics, animations, videos, and other visual elements using client brands/style guidelines.
- Graphic expertise required for graphic selection as the graphic selection needs to contribute and enhance the learning experience.
- Integrate and edit audio voiceover, sound, and music to enhance eLearning.
- QA all aspects of eLearning modules (text, content, interactivity, functionality).
- Recommend other eLearning development tools, templates, and platforms as needed.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in eLearning development.
- Bachelors in instructional design/technology or related field.
- Proven expertise in Storyline 360. Experience in Camtasia would be helpful but not required.
- Proven knowledge of instructional design, development and delivery methodologies.
- A great design eye that pays close attention to layout and detail.
- Ability to be flexible and work independently on required project tasks.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Looking for candidates that are available 40 hours a week during business hours.