Our client is seeking a Senior Visual Designer to join their team. This job can be fully remote from these states: NY, CT, CA, DC, TX, MA, AZ, VT, and NJ.
Our client is a highly regarded nonprofit that contributes greatly to the world. Be part of a team that makes a difference!
They are seeking someone who is highly responsible and motivated, excited to lead design on web and interactive experiences. You’ll take a concept through each phase of the design process while leading and collaborating with clients and teams.
What do you need to have?
- 4+ years’ experience as a designer focused on web and interactive design in a fast-paced agency setting.
- A robust portfolio demonstrating strong design skills in visual design across various platforms.
- Proven ability of taking the lead on interactive design projects including managing project timelines.
- Experienced at effectively communicating conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, XD, Sketch, InVision, Studio or comparable UI/UX software.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, video and animation.
- Illustration ability is a big plus
- Works positively, enthusiastically, and respectfully with other project team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic or Interactive Design or another related field