Our client is seeking a Product Designer to help steward one of their product categories alongside partners in product management, engineering & documentation. This role reports to the VP of UX. This job is 100% remote.
Their product delivers a fresh take on People Analytics, bringing disparate sources of people data together in a dynamic platform that’s visual and actionable. Unlike legacy People Analytics solutions, theirs is designed to be used by the whole organization. This helps companies improve organizational health, drive alignment and accountability, and save time and money.
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Own the execution of design for a part of the application, following modern, defensible, user-centered practices.
- Collaborate with engineering and product management to support quality execution of UX research, employing appropriate generative and evaluative methods.
- Support and contribute to the design system.
- Contribute to operations of the design team including processes, artifacts, tools & org design.
- Contribute to a culture of learning and improvement.
- Mentoring of junior team members.
- Degree in design, technology or psychology (or equivalent work experience).
- 5+ years of experience designing SaaS products, preferably for the B2B market.
- Advanced expertise in interaction design, UI design or UX research.
- Experience designing complex products over an extended period, encapsulating ongoing enhancement and optimization cycles.
- A demonstrable and defensible approach to design.
- Ability to collect, understand and translate complex requirements into customer solutions that meet our business objectives and support our product vision.
- Solid understanding of task-oriented workflows, research methodologies, product usability and accessibility.
- Strong ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Drive collaboration and encourage feedback and constructive criticism.
- Have a working knowledge of design-related technologies, and responsive design approaches.
A portfolio of work is required for consideration.