Our client, a growing enterprise software company in the Low Code development industry is seeking a Lead Product Designer to lead a major UX redesign of their product.
This job can be fully remote or hybrid- offices in Southern Cal. Occasional travel expected to HQ.
UX redesign has been identified as a key strategic initiative for the company and you will have the opportunity to have impact with visibility. You will join the early stages of a growth enterprise software company with many happy marquee customers (that consistently refer us to others).
The Lead Product Designer will lead the user experience and interface design for and help evolve our Product into the most intuitive and easy to use No Code / Low Code platform. You will solve hard problems – customer problems and business problems – in ways that our customers love yet work for our business.
Our award-winning Low Code development platform empowers anyone – regardless of technical background – to turn ideas quickly and easily into software applications. Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized companies, leading higher education institutions, municipal governments, and non-profits throughout the world rely on our platform to achieve new benchmarks for market agility, employee, customer, and vendor engagement, and regulatory compliance.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform user research to understand the problems and needs of our customers.
- Create wireframes to facilitate rapid design iteration based on review and feedback
- Prototype new interfaces for our platform.
- Design simple, intuitive and elegant layouts for web and mobile user features that enable our customers to accomplish their job efficiently and simply.
- Work side-by-side with software engineers to ensure that features are delivered with the intended user experience.
- Review the user experience of applications built on our platform and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Monitor web and mobile application innovations in both competing products and unrelated industries; use findings to inform new feature designs.
- Implement a user group feedback process that will guide the UIUX strategy.
- 10+ years of software industry experience.
- 5+ years of experience in UX design and development.
- 5+ years of experience designing interfaces for multiple platforms and form factors (web, iOS, Android; phone, tablet, desktop)
- Strong track record of designing products. Your portfolio should showcase your skills, creativity and depth of thought to customers problems and behaviors.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product design.
- Demonstrated understanding of agile software development process.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills and proven ability to communicate across organizational levels and roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in visual arts, graphic design, human computer interaction, or commensurate work experience.