Our client is an exciting Series B startup that is creating the next gen of data in the cloud AND in real time is looking for a Design Leader, player/coach to scale with them!
This job is fully remote.
Their vision is to make the world more data driven. Building powerful data applications today requires a combination of complex interdependent data management systems that often resembles a Rube Goldberg machine of sorts. We imagine a world where developers and data scientists go from complex data sets to fast interactive applications and analysis effortlessly, within minutes.
Our team comprises engineers who helped create the online data and search infrastructure at Facebook, founded the Hadoop Filesystem project at Yahoo, implemented the Gmail backend and Kubernetes at Google, and built databases at Oracle.
The Head of Product Design will create, prototype, measure, research and continually evolve our products as we scale. You will use your design, innovation skills and expertise to reduce the complexity of the workflow into a simple and straightforward experience. You will be hands on in a team of 2 and build as the company grows.
• Experience in user-centered design with hands on experience throughout the process, from user research to developing prototypes and collaborating on implementation.
• Experience in delivering wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications final assets as well as personas and use case development.
- Experience in product design leadership
• Ability and passion to understand distinct user groups quickly and iterate solutions to their needs.
• Work with a cross functional team, partnering with users, product owners and development teams to deliver business value.
• Expert knowledge with design/wireframing software such as: Sketch, Adobe suite, or equivalent. • Familiarity with prototyping/animation tools such as: Principle, Axure, Figma, or equivalent.
A portfolio showing case studies of relevant work is required.