Our client, an all-in-one provider of payroll, benefits, and HR is seeking a Contract Product Designer to develop new experiences for their customers and internal employees as they merge their help center and knowledge base into a new platform.
This is a 4–5-month remote contract.
Our client is currently in the process of migrating their existing help center and knowledge base to a new platform, powered by Upland RightAnswers. Implementing Upland RightAnswers will make it easier for customers and our employees to find and use support content and make that content more effective.
The contract designer will work closely with the project’s primary designer to develop new logged-in experiences for our various user personas and new templates for content. They will also design an in-app experience for searching and consuming help content in context.This is a large cross-functional project that will impact design, engineering, PM, and CX. We are looking for a strong product designer who can:
• Break down a large project scope into phases that meet the overall timeline of the project.
• Work closely with engineering, product, design, CX, data science, and our vendor, Upland, to understand the capabilities of the new help center, and the opportunities for our business.
• Apply and execute appropriate design methodologies to each step of the project.
• Dig deep into the data to uncover needs of our user types from various angles and tie them to actionable recommendations and compelling designs.
• Deliver designs with excellent communication, visuals, and storytelling to align stakeholders on user needs and next steps.