Our client, the number one low-code platform for rapid application development is seeking a Senior Course Developer to create best-in-class solutions to enable technical users to build innovative applications to address their business goals.
You’ll be joining a company where everyone has a say, and you’ll have an active voice in defining, designing and shaping the next level of how we help our users be successful on our Platform.
As a Senior Course Developer, you maintain and grow a unique blend of expert instructional design skills, technical insight, and interpersonal skills. You are able to translate the most difficult technical concepts and procedures into easy-to-understand content for learning. You thrive by continually improving the scale, depth, and quality of the Technical Knowledge experience to ensure our users have what they need for immediate success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Product Owners, R&D, UX, and other SMEs to assess new and changing product capabilities to determine how to best enable our users.
- Identify performance outcomes and map those to learning objectives and content outlines that lead to defined curricula.
- Develop high-quality, online training curricula and materials, including demos, video, and hands-on exercises which showcase best practices for our development projects and close enablement gaps.
- Conduct end-to-end testing and oversee regression testing of curriculum on new releases
- Develop assessment strategies to reinforce technical content. and learning trends.
- Using sound instructional design skills, develop best practices for creating technical learning and distribution.
- Assess training effectiveness
- Be the voice of the learner. Ensure that their needs are at the front of our content efforts and help our team iterate and improve on our content offerings.
Skills and qualifications:
- Fluency in both written and spoken English;
- Experience managing and coaching a team of Technical Trainers;
- Experience developing or delivering Technical Training in a Product environment;
- Instructional and Curriculum Design experience in a Technical environment;
- Experience developing training content for online, classroom, and mixed deliveries
- Expert presentation creation skills;
- Experience in defining a Technical Training Practice and Process Definition and Execution;
- SME and Stakeholder Management skills;
- Experience in gathering content user requirements;
- Motivation to work in a highly collaborative environment;
- Leadership skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Good Prioritization Skills;
- An analytical mindset, research, and exploration skills;
- Outstanding attention to quality and detail;
- Identify opportunities for improvements and takes the initiative with a positive attitude;
- Proactive and curious about problems and their solutions;
- Eagerness to learn and embrace different challenges.
- Understanding of developing content in an Agile environment
US remote, East Coast candidates preferred
- Experience with technical software and training content (we appreciate examples)
- Experience designing reinforcements and assessments, quizzes, and certification items
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of source control management (i.e. SVN, GitHub)
- Knowledge of content management strategies and systems
- Ability to certify as an Associate Reactive Developer (by 6 months)