Our client, a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions is seeking a Director of Product Management to lead their Dynamic Security Product Line including Web and API Security Testing product management efforts. This role will lead programs and initiatives aimed at increasing product bookings and market share. The person in this role will also guide, coach, and mentor a team of product managers.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Collaborate with our Chief Product Officer and other key leaders to drive transformation of our products to meet evolving market needs.
- Establish short and long-term vision for the Dynamic Security product line.
- Communicate the vision and inspire our employees.
- Work with the product leadership team and others to translate strategy into deliverables that can be measured and managed.
- Partner with engineering teams to support the implementation of our product vision.
What You’ll Need:
- Deep knowledge of the product management concepts, practices, and procedures.
- 10 or more years of experience in managing a technology product or service, preferably in business-to-business industries including 5 or more years people management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; an ability to clearly communicate and motivate teams toward a common goal.
- Proficiency in Agile methodologies and Agile best practices
- A willingness to take calculated risks.
- The ability to make decisions under pressure, and to own the outcome.
- Demonstrated ability to support self-organizing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in a related field.
- Experience building tools for developers is desired.
Who You Are:
- You are reliable and results-oriented.
- You have a customer centric mindset.
- You have a strong ability to motivate others.
- You are an active listener and have respect for other’s opinions and ideas. You invite different points of view.
- You demonstrate a growth mindset and seek feedback often.
- You are an excellent coach and enjoy mentoring others
- You love to build new relationships.
- You are comfortable with constructive conflict.
- You are naturally curious about security.