Our client, a developer of a SaaS platform is transforming the customer experience for the world’s leading companies through intelligent, conversational automation based on pioneering AI, ML, and NLP technology. They are seeking a Remote Senior Product Designer.
Committed to Diversity
We come from diverse backgrounds and we prefer it that way! Our differences and unique perspectives make us stronger every day and are a key part of our values. Our objective is to maintain the open and transparent environment we thrive in while embracing these unique perspectives we each bring as individuals. A diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace touches every aspect of our Company’s success from employee development, hiring, coaching, civic responsibility and day-to-day decision making.
You are welcome here!
We are committed to ensuring that you experience this feeling every time you come in touch with one of our team members.
The Senior Product Designer has an enormous potential for impacting the design presence, product direction, and culture.. This senior-level designer role will contribute to a large product surface area, which includes a consumer-facing conversational interface, a workflow building tool, a performance dashboard, and configuration and management tools.
As a full-stack product designer, you will take charge of the entire design process while you create world-class product experiences. Responsibilities include: research, UX and interaction design, UI prototyping, designing the visual layer, and identifying and prioritizing experience gaps. A large part of a product designer’s role is to think through iterative design solutions that solve high value problems.
A product designer supports the developers through the launch process by collaborating to solve gaps and edge-cases that are discovered along the way. The right candidate will be research-driven and technically curious, with the ability to break down complex problems and solve them with clean and
intuitive design solutions.
- Approximately 5 years experience as a User Experience Designer of web interfaces, with a demonstrable track record for shipping high quality product experiences.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design, or a related field.
- Experience with user research such as interviews, usability testing, and surveys.
- Ability to prototype ideas with different levels of fidelity.
- Background in designing for mobile-first platforms.
- Understanding of inclusive design patterns and guidelines.
- Ability to design holistically to create a cohesive and coherent product experience.
- Experience working with design systems.
- A solid foundation in layout and design with attention to the visual details.
- Advocate for the end user through human-centered design.
- A strong command of contemporary design tools.
- A Portfolio showing end to end design and your process
What you will do
- Your designs will be user centered and outcome driven.
- You’ll combine design thinking with execution details to produce intuitive user interfaces.
- Plan and run user tests and other design research to inform design decisions.
- Collaborate with the product and design teams to evolve and refine our conversational platform’s design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touch points.
- Help build out design processes, tools, and culture.
- Communicate design solutions to product owners, engineers, and stakeholders.
- Design and prototype elegant solutions for desktop and mobile.
- Understand user needs in order to synthesize effective solutions.
- Help create, and work within, a platform design system that can be customized to reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touch points.