Our client is an award-winning training design and development consulting firm with an impressive list and variety of clients that span multiple industries. They are seeking a Chief Learning Solutions Architect to join their team. This job is fully remote.
In the role of Chief Solutions Architect, you will partner with our sales team to conceptualize creative and impactful learning solutions during the sales process and then lead our team of instructional designers as they apply best practices in the design, development, implementation and evaluation of the learning solution. We employ a full range of live and technology-enabled delivery modalities, including classroom, elearning, WebXR/VR/AR, mobile/App-based, live-virtual, and gamification. Beyond course development, we also provide curriculum development, change management and communication consulting.
• Partner with sales leaders to conceptualize, plan for and budget learning solutions that deliver targeted business results
• Support sales to articulate to clients, in every-day language, how we apply cognitive science research to learning and performance
• Lead and mentor the instructional design team to ensure solutions are impactful, instructionally sound, and reflect the business needs and cultures of our clients
• Facilitate design sessions and key client meetings to support design and development of broad curriculum solutions
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
• 10+ years client relationship, consulting and business experience
• 7+ years coaching and leading instructional designers to blend business acumen with behavioral science to design and develop learning solutions that drive business results
• Executive presence and the ability to build trusted relationships with clients and team members
• Successful development of learning programs that employ a broad diversity of learning methods, activities, and instructional practices
• Significant experience optimizing projects and processes using ADDIE-, Agile-, and hybrid-based instructional design and development models
• A thirst to continually test assumptions and apply research in innovative ways
• Creative application of design thinking principles in learning and curriculum analysis and development