Our client is a consulting firm that specializes in creating transformative digital employee experiences. They are seeking a User Experience designer. This is not your usual consulting agency job. This job is fully remote.
In this position you will be on a team, client facing and working on projects that envision the future of work. The work will be creative, visionary, strategic but also hands on and tactical.
- Focuses on experience design analysis to inform necessary design inputs, contexts, requirements and considerations that factor into a digital experience strategy for clients.
- Supports the approach and considerations for people analysis/research to inform necessary people considerations and inputs relative to the digital strategy.
- Collaborates to incorporate client business needs, user requirements, technology considerations and content strategies into a holistic experience strategy.
- Incorporates technology such as ServiceNow, Workday, SuccessFactors, and Microsoft into cohesive and elegant workforce solutions.
- Participates in design sessions and uses iterative design techniques and design systems to synthesize findings and feedback into an informed experience strategy and design.
- Collaborates with team members across multiple disciplines to define the people value relative to business value, balance technical complexity with digital first design, and understands considerations and approach for designing for desired behaviors in the future state.
- Supports the employee experience track and focuses on the intent, behaviors, and rationale to client executives and senior stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in UX related area, Master’s degree preferred
- Brings five to ten years of hands-on user experience work with a deep analytical approach to designing responsive sites, products and mobile apps
- Has experience designing highly strategic and complex experiences that dwarf your everyday run-of-the-mill marketing websites
- Translates business requirements into thoughtful design principles and experience frameworks
- Is accustomed to contributing in multiple capacities and is comfortable working in cross-discipline, collaborative team and client environments
- Challenges and inspires other design team members to continually to innovate and raise the bar.