Our client is a software development agency that builds web and mobile applications is looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer to join their team. This is a ground floor opportunity to shape the UX process, mentor junior Designers and do innovative design for a variety of clients.
The client base is creative agencies, as well as technology companies- large and small. The work is fully remote and the leadership is looking to integrate their development with UX best practices.
You will be responsible for end-to-end design and execution of engaging, inspiring, and usable digital experiences. You’ll collaborate with stakeholders to develop user research, task flows, journey maps, wire frames, interactive layouts and graphics for web, tablet and mobile devices. You will push boundaries instead of repurposing what already exists.
- Leads the development of task flows, user research, personas, journey maps, wire-frames and prototypes.
- Responsible for the execution of interface and user interaction layouts and graphics for the web, tablet, and mobile.
- Works to develop creative solutions to business and consumer challenges.
- Consults and collaborates design deliverables with stakeholders, product owners, project management, web production/technical leads, marketing and other staff members.
- Bachelor’s degree with five or more years’ experience at an agency or large web site.
- Ability to work productively in a team environment and to keep pace with agile methods.
- Must possess experience in designing for adaptive and responsive frameworks.
- Must possess a good visual sense and a sound judgment of design work and a strong background in design principles and typography.
- Knowledge of industry standard UI/UX programs: Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Illustrator, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, etc.
- Solid leadership, consensus-building and communication skills, both written and verbal.