Their products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, their products give IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Join a company that is serious about diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. They are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
You can work remotely but should reside either in the United States (East Coast), United Kingdom, Switzerland, France, Spain or Germany.
The Senior/Lead Product Designer, reports to the CXO and will play a major role in the company. The position entails a high level of responsibility within the R&D team. Your contribution will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of hundreds of our happy customers. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Define the user experience for new and existing product capabilities.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers as well as customers across multiple agile teams.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create effective design solutions to complex problems—easy to understand, aesthetically appealing and consistent user experience.
- Spend time meeting customers and users to discover their needs and test both early prototypes and released features.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- 7+ years of experience as a product designer, user experience designer, interaction designer or similar role.
- Experience designing complex enterprise applications, not just websites, is a must.
- Experience designing products in IT services management, application service monitoring or Digital Service Monitoring ( DEM) is a big plus
- Experience with design tools such as Figma or Sketch.
- Excellent attention to detail, with a commitment to putting the user first.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), French is a plus.
- Online portfolio or work samples demonstrating a variety of user-centered design solutions.
If you are highly motivated and result driven, you have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning and enhancing your skills, you are open to feedback and you like being accountable and work within a team, then, do not hesitate to apply.