Our client is a startup Banking as a Service (BaaS) company that connects banks and fintechs through an API so developers can start building new products in minutes and launch in days. They are seeking a Product Designer to join their team. Work is fully remote with a small amount of travel when restrictions lift.
Their product integrates with core banking systems to build tools that streamline bank operations and give developers easy API access to a wide range of banking services from making payments to opening accounts to issuing cards.
We’re expanding our design team to help design and build best-in-class products for developers, fintechs, banks, and our own go to market team. You will play a critical role in defining our design systems, brand, and user experience. You’ll work directly with design, engineering, product, and marketing leadership to define, explore, and build new experiences. This is a great opportunity to have a huge impact by helping to build a team, brand, and company design culture from the earliest stages.
- Collaborate closely with marketing and the design teams to refine a lasting and scalable branding and visual design language
- Work on all parts of the product design cycle including ideation, wireframing, prototyping, and pixel-perfect interface design
- Work effectively with partners in engineering, product, and design to define and execute on effective and beautiful products
- Lead the design and optimization of our marketing website (treasuryprime.com)
- Help refine and extend the UI and design patterns for Treasury Prime’s design systems
- Spark joy in our users through seamless interfaces, engaging details, and thoughtful micro-interactions
You may be a good fit for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience working in design
- Relevant expertise in UI/UX, brand, and/or product design
- Startup experience and are comfortable wearing many different hats
- Experience designing to optimize engagement
- Experience designing for complex data-driven products
- Ability to work in a diverse, dynamic environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Exacting design standards and always sweat the details
- Excitement to do the hard work to improve the banking system for everyone
- Portfolio demonstrating your best work