Our client is a leading provider of cloud-based software that simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex, back-office financial operations for small and midsize businesses is seeking a Senior Product Designer. This job is temporarily remote but eventually will be part onsite again in San Jose or Houston, Texas.
As a Senior Product Designer you’ll join a team dedicated to changing how small and medium businesses do business today. You’ll work closely with product managers, software engineers, other designers, and user researchers to build high-performing and user-centric products for our customers.
· You’ll lead the vision for several product areas in collaboration with leaders across Product, Engineering and Design.
· Testing your hypotheses with user research and analytics data and insights to inform your design decisions.
· With your product management partners, you’ll define product requirements, not just translate them into designs.
· You have a growth mindset and like to experiment with new approaches and ways of thinking.
· Share the tools, tricks and processes that propel your creativity and boost efficiency.
· You are infinitely curious about your customers, and know how and when to run research and usability studies to learn more about them
· Understand the sometimes complex financial and accounting needs and pains of small business owners and users of enterprise B2B software
· Contribute to the development of our robust and scalable design system.
· Outperform the competition with your user experience designs for web, mobile native and responsive interfaces.
Why work here?
We are talented and fun product people who care. You’ll learn from the best and have an opportunity to lead in a supportive atmosphere. We are agile and dynamic, so you’ll have an impact on the product and people who use it. As a leader you’ll have autonomy to drive design decisions and shape everything from the process to the design system.
Our product is a game-changer in financial services. With 13 years in business, our knowledge, network and market equity we’re poised to take it to the next level. Help us get there!
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have a well-polished portfolio site which demonstrates the following:
-In depth understanding and experience in building top tier complex digital solutions
-Expert proficiency in the latest digital UX design applications
-Communicated process experience in leveraging research -at all stages of the design lifecycle
-A massive library of project work which is jaw dropping
-In depth experience in the financial industry