Our non-profit client is looking for a Remote UX/UI Designer for a 6-month contract, skilled with concept animation using Adobe After Effects, Principle, Figma or InVision.
Responsible for the discovery and design execution of engaging, inspiring, and usable digital experiences. Collaborates with stakeholders and the UX team to develop wire frames, interactive layouts and graphics for web, tablet and mobile devices.
- Analyzes and documents existing website content structure, page templates, and interfaces.
- Leads the development of task flows, user research, personas, journey maps, wire-frames and prototypes.
- Responsible for the execution of interface and user interaction layouts and graphics for the web, tablet, and mobile.
- Works to develop creative solutions to business and consumer challenges.
- Consults and collaborates design deliverables with user experience leads, product owners, project management, web production/technical leads, marketing and other staff members.
- Work closely with internal project teams as well as outside design agencies and/or freelancers on projects.
- Creates optimal site conversions and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned but not those of a higher level.
- Bachelor’s degree with five or more years’ experience at an agency or large web site.
- Familiarity with user-experience best practices and standards and a proven track record in usable interfaces, efficient page-level templates, etc. for large data-base driven Web sites.
- Ability to work productively in a team environment and to keep pace with agile methods.
- Must possess experience in designing for adaptive and responsive frameworks.
- Must possess a good visual sense and a sound judgment of design work and a strong background in design principles and typography.
- Illustrator, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, etc.
- Solid leadership, consensus-building and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work overtime and flexible hours is required.