Become part of an amazing company that values user experience and will help you relocate to sunny coastal California!
Our client is looking for a highly motivated User Experience (UX) Designer to join their talented, award-winning UX team
As a UX Designer, you’ll demonstrate your ability to find the perfect balance of user goals and business objectives that results in a simple, yet effective design. You’ll love taking an iterative approach to design that includes user research, A/B testing, and collaboration. Your attention to detail and problem-solving skills are obvious throughout the entire process. You’ll acknowledge there’s always more to learn and want to help others learn in the process.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Designing intuitive responsive web experiences with complex information architecture
- An attention to detail – delivering easy to follow wireframes, workflows, and prototypes
- Collaborating with user research to understand customers and build supporting personas, goals and scenarios to inform thinking
- Partnering with visual designers, UX writers, and engineers to conceptualize ideas that deliver the needs of the product roadmap
- Regularly conducting design reviews to obtain feedback, iterating on the designs as necessary
We are looking for you to bring…
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis in HCI, Human Factors, Design, etc. or a minimum of 2 years experience designing large scale and complex websites. A degree may be substituted for experience
- Passion for creating high-quality experiences and a portfolio to prove it
- Experience with data-driven design (user research, A/B testing, etc.)
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Solid knowledge of user-centered design and best practices
- A desire for continuously learning and evolving