Our client is looking for a senior UX designer to join their team in supporting their existing product portfolio of database resources for libraries as well as engaging in new market initiatives.
You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experiences across multiple platforms. This position collaborates closely with other team members and stakeholders on the development and implementation for product visions.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative thinker who is able to grasp user needs and solve complex problems. A strong portfolio showcasing successful UX design projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
This position can be Remote, based from your home office in the US or in our offices in Chester, VT, or Naples, FL.
- 5+ years of UX design experience. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Experience with agile processes
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and user testing methodologies and accessibility concerns.
- Iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Work with product teams to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences.
- Strong interest in collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Willingness to help teammates, share knowledge and learn from them.
- Open to feedback and constructive criticism.
Passionate about all things UX: research, design and innovation