Our client is looking to hire a UX Research and Product Analytics specialist to help identify areas of optimization and monitor key product usage metrics to further their strategy of being a technologically advanced but easy-to-use solution.
This position is 100% remote. *While this is a remote-work position, employee should reside within the following states: CA, CO, DE, FL,GA, MI, AZ, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, or TX.
Since this is a newly created position this is an opportunity to help design many of the processes and strategies that further the data-driven decision-making process. As UX Researcher, you will be helping define and drive the future of our products. You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams and performing usability studies. These responsibilities also include inspiring change, delivering oral and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping the UX team better understand what would make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless. This position will report directly to our Director of Product Strategy.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for discovering patterns and identifying ways to optimize the experience of our platform. This would require keen attention to detail and exceptional communication skills in addition to experience in user research and product usage analytics.
- Manage and conduct user research and concept development
- Understand and further develop user personas and investigate user behavior
- Work closely with marketing and product management teams to identify research topics
- Collaborate with design, product management, and development to define implementations that improve user experience
- Plan and implement the overall user research strategy and methods
- Develop reports using Pendo Insight and other tools to monitor key KPIs on product usage
- Bachelor’s degree in a human behavior related field (or equivalent and demonstrable work experience)
- 5+ year’s experience as UX Research Specialist or similar role for a SAAS technology company
- 2+ years working with Pendo Insight, or a similar product analytics platform
- Comfortable launching and iterating quickly and using data
- Experience with qualitative and user-centered research methodologies
- Working knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistics
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and visual).
- Comfortable and confident presentation skills.
- Curious, empathetic, humorous, confident, collaborative, and proactive.