Our client is seeking a Contract UX Designer with strong rapid prototyping skills to join their team for a 6 month contract.
The Senior User Experience Designer is primarily responsible for researching, designing and documenting world class user interface solutions for their desktop, cloud, and smart client software applications.
Designs should support business goals, follow contemporary user-centered design principles, and adhere to technical capabilities and limitations. Candidates must be able to design and present proof-of-concepts, iterate designs rapidly, incorporate feedback from partners, and keep meticulous documentation of interaction patterns.
The Senior User Experience Designer is a problem solver who can synthesize user research, user interface design principles and business requirements into intuitive and usable interface designs for the insurance industry.
The Senior User Experience Designer is primarily responsible for creating UX designs that will define the next generation of our products. The designer also needs experience with usability evaluation techniques to test interface designs within iterative product lifecycles.
Responsibilities include creating and iterating static and interactive design models (e.g., Storyboards and wireframes) and authoring detailed user interface specifications. Secondarily, the Senior User Experience Designer will be involved in user research activities like work flow and task analyses (e.g., user scenarios).
- 3+ years designing graphical user interfaces for highly interactive systems is required.
- Data visualization experience is extremely desirable.
- Ability to develop interactive prototypes and documentation to aid evaluation and development of designs is essential.
- Apply usability evaluation techniques to test designs and flows within iterative product lifecycles.
- Demonstrated experience developing innovative approaches for complex design problems is valuable.
- Diagram the complete flow of data from source to target and ensure efficient flows of information through the business processes.
- Create UI designs and maintain standards that will define the next generation of our products
- A portfolio of design samples is required.