Our client, an International Consulting firm is seeking a Digital Solutions Architect to drive architecture, design and implementation of Digital technology projects for their Healthcare and Life science clients. You will be developing and deploying customer engagement solutions for members(patients) and providers in Healthcare domain.
You will work with technology and solution leaders from our healthcare technology practice and client stakeholders to set the direction, participate in customer engagements to achieve client delight through innovation services/ solutions. You will be making assessments, defining the roadmap and developing solution, logical & physical architecture plans to initiate enterprise-grade digital solutions across the organization. You will work with our clients and gain their confidence by offering thought-leadership in this space. You will be responsible for driving growth for the Customer Experience Practice portfolio for the Healthcare and the Life Sciences Business Unit.
- Solution Evangelist with the focus on Customer -Experience , Digital Marketing Platforms, Digital Transformation, eCommerce and Strategy Consulting
- Strong experience in building Member/Provider Portals for Healthcare Enterprises
- Strong Mobile and Channel development experience such as Kiosks & Connected Devices
- Prior experience in leading UI/UX Programs, Strong understanding of Design thinking, Digital Maturity , User Experience Design
- Experience in React, Angular, Single Page Application, Progressive Web AppSolid
- Architecture/design experience with Mobile technologies (iOS and/or Android)
- Digital Multi-Channel and Cross-Device expertise in B2B /B2C engagements and areas such as Digital Strategy & Marketing Platforms enablement, SEO/SEM, Advertising, social media, mobile media, video and customer engagement.
- Trusted Digital Transformation Advisor to the internal and to the client’s CTO/CIO/CMO organization
- SME with ”Best-in-class” experience platforms such as Adobe, Salesforce , Oracle; programmatic display media technologies and platforms (DSPs, DMP) with contextual, affinity, lookalike audience, and behavioral targeting. Marketing analytics, Attribution Modelling, demographic/psychographic targeting.
- Good understanding of microservice architecture and Healthcare FHIR Standards is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of challenges related to building cloud-native and 12-factor apps
- Cloud Technologies – AWS, GCP and Azure, Cloud Strategy & Architecture, Cloud Migration, Managed Services and Processes & Standards is a plus