Our client, a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions is transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
They are seeking an Integrations Product Manager who will work with internal and external customers at every level, partnering closely with engineering, sales, and services. Working within our Product Organization, this person will own, define, and prioritize the roadmap and strategy for our Integrations offerings within our Application Security solutions.
You will be working with a team of passionate people that want to deliver quality solutions that enhance customer productivity in varying SDLC workflows. The candidate should be well-rounded in engineering & SaaS Products with a proven experience in APIs and workflow solutions. This person will work in a fast-paced environment and must have an attention to detail.
This is a highly visible role that requires an energetic, customer-first individual with passion for helping customers streamline and optimize their development cycles.
- Will help build the right foundation for our Integrations, prioritizing strategic work that makes it more sustainable for us manage the integration challenge
- Lead strategic direction of our Integration capabilities including business model, go-to-market plan and future partnerships
- Collaborating effectively with engineering, sales, marketing, services and support
- Work with product and development teams to translate customer integration requirements that are well defined and measurable
- Manage product integrations into customer and partner platforms
- Help define the roadmap for integrations within a variety of applications
- Work as part of a development team in the design, implementation, testing and release of integrated software into customer and partner platforms
- Engage externally and internationally with industry partners
- Conduct market and competitor research to develop key insights that will guide product design and identify competitive advantage
- 8-10 Years’ Experience in Product Management or Software Development
- Experience in defining the criteria for acceptable integrations (scale, performance, reliability, documentation, ease-of-use, etc.)
- Ability to partner with stakeholders in the business on critical integration projects that support our strategic goals, unlocking new go-to-market channels and building our brand in relevant ecosystems and marketplaces (e.g. AWS, Microsoft, Atlassian, etc.)
- Experience in developing a technical partner program that allows third parties to build their own integrations and extend the Veracode platform
- Ability to clearly define and communicate our integrations strategy, internally, to executives and customers
- Experience with GitHub, Jira, (or Atlassian products), continuous integration and deployment tools