Our client is seeking a contract Marketing Communications Writer for a 1year contract in Watertown, MA.
This job is onsite. Send your portfolio or samples with your resume.
- Communications review — performing editorial review on marketing collateral, including reading level, clarity, and brand standards
- Communications development — creating marketing content including email, product pages, web articles, social posts & ads, presentations, and print collateral (brochures, flyers)
- Meets best practices by digital and print channels
- Articulates product value
- Simplifies complexity with sensitivity to content accuracy
- Creative Services/style documentation — creating project briefs and editorial and graphics style guides
- Traffic — tracking project files and monitoring version control during internal review and production processes
- Quality assurance — checking marketing materials against project files and style guidance
The role will:
- Ensure all content, design, and messaging adheres to company brand, voice, style, and tone standards
- Partner closely with internal Marketing and Community Relations colleagues on the creation and review of materials
- Create formal style and editorial guidelines and distribute to relevant teams
- Build and retain good working knowledge of legal, compliance, and regulatory guidelines that govern marketing activities