Our client, an international software publisher and pioneer of in-memory processing for big data analysis with high added value is seeking a UX Product Designer.
Are you passionate about user experience, Agile methods, and collaborative UX design? Do you appreciate complex business problems and the people who work to solve them? Are you resolutely customer focused? If so, here is an opportunity to immerse yourself in an adventure. We are expanding our UX practice throughout the company and we need a UX product designer to join us at the start of the journey
If you like challenges—good! Because our solutions enable our customers to make the right decision in the moment and building them requires audacity and the constant desire to blaze a trail. Our software ensures the solidity of international banks, steers the pricing of major retail chains and enables data scientists to transform data at scale into elegant explanations and models. We are truly changing the world in the daily lives of our customers.
-Within our R&D department, you pilot the user-centric UX practice with our product teams. Your goal: An outstanding user experience. Your measure: A useful, usable and pleasing interface.
You skillfully facilitate discovery and design workshops with product managers and developers and keep the team on track throughout the process with a compelling focus on the user.
- You continuously pursue insight into user’s work, goals, motivations and behaviors with UX studies and tests, and you engage our teams in interviews and analysis to gain greater insight from its diverse views. You also produce illuminating, actionable customer experience maps, personas, user stories, and task analysis.
- You orchestrate the implementation of an effective interface through application of, and steady coaching about, effective UX principles and practices. You create clear, crisp user flows, wireframes, interface copy and mock-ups.
- You recommend and prioritize developments based on user needs, goals, and tasks mapped to market needs.
And there’s more…
- You quickly gain skills through your manager, the Lead UX Designer and our UX community of practice. We are committed to continuous training to expand your skills.
Because our adventurers are unique,
- You are a complete UX practitioner with at least 3 years UX work experience
- You know classic and Agile UX methods, principles and practices. What’s more, you understand how and when to apply them to achieve great outcomes.
- You have thrived on a multi-discipline, collaborative team. You get collaboration. You build productive and personable relationships.
- You listen. You are a great communicator.
- You are an expert in Adobe XD, Axure, Figma, Sketch or other similar software.
- At the core, you are a talented problem solver and have sharp business sense and sensibility.
- You have an online portfolio.