Our client, a healthcare company in Dallas Texas is seeking a contract technical trainer to train personnel at all their stateside locations on a new sales force application.
This job will require 100% travel- all in the USA.
- Conducts systems training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, work flow, and reports; understanding role-specific functions and tasks.
- Determines system utilization requirements by researching and testing systems.
- Work with development team, content writers, staff leaders and other trainers to understand and create the best delivery options for the regional groups and roles
- Assist with the development of training manuals by identifying and describing information needs; sharing reviews for revising and editing.
- Maintains safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Conducts training classes by presenting role-specific, region-specific, system applications of the navigation training
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Evaluates training by evaluating effectiveness of training to specific job applications.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Technical Systems Trainer Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Training , Training Management, Technical Zeal, Self-Development, Technical Leadership, Presenting Technical Information, Self-Confidence, Dealing with Complexity, Microsoft Office Skills