Our Client builds security cameras that detect action, identify danger and help keep people and places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, they’re transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and they already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. They envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and their enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
This is an amazing opportunity to extend their brand across all customer touch points – website, mobile, emails, advertising, events, blogs and social in compelling new ways.
If you are a powerhouse of ideas, care deeply about crafting beautiful user-centered experiences and love a strong creative collaboration with marketing, content and product, we’d love to hear from you.
As a member of the growing Design team, you will report into the Creative Director and play a lead role in developing the brand, elevating the Client story and building out design systems and experiences that connect with our customers and enable us to modernize an old industry while making the world a more secure place.
What You’ll Do
- Define, design and deliver all forms of marketing communication and awareness efforts for new product launches.
- Explore the possibilities of the brand system: pushing its use and range of expression throughout the customer journey.
- Responsible for the design and execution for external expressions of our brand, including marketing & sales collateral, trade shows & events, visual assets and video for site, content and social.
- Develop and implement design systems that elevate the storytelling across multiple touches to ensure creative excellence and alignment across touch points.
- Be an ambassador of the growing and expanding employee brand.
- Manage and maintain an excellent understanding of project timelines and deliverables.
- Communicate and collaborate with designers, copywriters, web design & development, as well as broader cross-functional stakeholders within Marketing, Design, Product, HR and Operations.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or equivalent work experience.
- 6-8+ years of in-house or agency experience.
- An expert visual communicator and problem solver that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Portfolio showcasing marketing communication campaigns and design across a variety of touches and mediums, including digital, print and physical spaces.
- Thoughtful and articulate about big and small design decisions.
- Possess the energy, enthusiasm and drive to deliver the best design in the industry with a passion for the craft—an advocate for creative excellence.
- Advanced skills in design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premiere.
- Working knowledge of motion design/video editing software, After Effects/Premiere.
About our team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).