Open to relocation!
As a Sr. UX designer, you will be responsible for delivering best-in-class web-based and mobile tools (user interface designs, interaction models, prototypes, etc.) in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You’ll work with product managers, designers, and engineers to design our software, from defining a product vision to tweaking pixels before each release.
- Craft end-to-end user flows with brand identity and provide low-fidelity wireframes to high-fidelity polished mock-ups.
- Become a problem-solver for interface issues that may occur during implementation, and ensure a simple user experience throughout the product.
- Consistently improve the product design according to user requirements and business needs, and quickly iterate designs for final sign-off.
- Effectively present your design concepts and strategy to peers and key stakeholders.
- Initiate and participate in user research as needed on key projects.
- Work closely as a team player with cross-functional teams to align with business and product strategies, while maintaining a UX design consistency across all platforms and screens.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent.
- 4+ years working experience in a related area; experience in both interaction and visual design is preferred.
- Fluency in best practices for mobile and desktop design, as well as working knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to present well and explain design solutions to key stakeholders.