Our client, a fast-growing cybersecurity start up is seeking a UX Designer to join their UX team and work on their fastest growing product, a collaborative security product that streamlines the process of managing and executing collaborative cybersecurity assessments and ultimately turbocharge the due diligence process.
Their SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. Their platform is used by nearly 1,000 customers for use-cases including self-monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors such as Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moody’s, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
This role is based in NYC.
- Iterative prototyping and refining designs from low-fi wireframes to beautiful mocks
- Employ user-centered design methods to develop user interface specifications such as interaction models and workflows
- Create wireframe layouts for pages that present content and functionality with intuitive clarity and clear visual hierarchy
- Lead the production process — supporting the idea through the creative process to final sign off and implementation with engineering
- Work closely with our product managers, designers and engineers to define the best way to approach a problem
- Brainstorm and visualize design concepts
Experience and Skills:
- 3-6 years of experience designing end-to-end user workflows in B2B SaaS
- Experience in an Agile product team
- Experience with modern UX delivery tools such as Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe XD, etc
- Advanced knowledge of responsive web frameworks such as React or Angular
- Ability to adapt to different delivery timeframes & information availability
- Strong communication skills with engineering team
- Ability to create phases for their designs
- Take feedback from users and abstract concept, not limited to the solutions proposed
- Create compelling stories to convince Devs and Project to work on solutions