Our client in Palo Alto, CA is looking for a senior level UX Architect who is obsessed with data. The nerd in you performs contextual inquiry interviews with technical customers and quickly understands new concepts. The designer in you synthesizes the information, explains it with relevant metaphors, and whiteboards it beautifully. They want to hear your ideas for distilling complex use cases into simple tasks that empower their users.
The product is a real-time continuous intelligence platform that aids the user in making critical decisions and responding rapidly. Their UX design team creates consumer-level user experience for complex data visualizations and information design of enterprise-level capabilities.
Along with your resume and portfolio (required), please send along your favorite .gif or Boomerang. No cover letters, please.
We are looking for a talented Product Designer/Architect who is passionate about solving complex problems related to “security in the cloud” and creating smart, beautiful, and polished products. You will be working directly with the VP of Security Analytics to deliver innovative and feasible solutions.
- Act as a “hands on” UX scrum lead across cross-functional departments
- Help lead improvements to process and relationships beyond scope of individual work
- Lead research that identifies and defines user goals and value definition
- Lead other designers, both visual and interactive, to design and evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns
- Execute full UX solutions based on existing “product vision” and business requirements
- Lead data driven design methodologies to champion refinements of the product
- B.S. or higher in HCI or related discipline (M.S. a plus)
- 7+ years of industry experience with a proven track record of ownership and delivery
- Track record of influencing the direction of the product and delivering high quality product
- Strong experience in working with engineering and product management teams
- Experience leading team projects, defining experience brief, design KPI’s, and success criteria
- Experience with user research in building the product and testing to validate key insights
- A communicator who can easily explain the product design process with various teams and executives
- Highly adaptable in an ever-changing startup environment
- A portfolio that highlights your strengths
Within 6-9 months you will be:
- Innovating new solutions to improve how customers experience and interact with data
- Providing clear direction to the scrum team on how to evolve the user experience for a key product initiative
- Directing and articulating a clear UX vision of the scrum team to executive stakeholders