Our client, a SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. They are seeking a Senior Technical Product Manager to own the Attribution team.
By using an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by nearly 1,000 customers for use-cases including self-monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors such as Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moody’s, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
This position will be in our HQ in New York City, or remote in North America.
About the Role:
The Attribution team develops software to collect and infer ownership information of Internet assets, such as IP addresses and domain names. We are expanding the team to include a Senior Product Manager who will work closely with Data Science and Threat Intelligence to create the next generation of risk signals collection that enables our customers to instantly assess the cyber risk of hundreds of thousands of their business partners.
To be successful, you should be highly technical, and able to effectively engage cross-functionally. You should also be skilled at synthesizing many information streams into clear, effective, roadmaps and communications.
If you are an analytical and experienced product manager who is excited by the intersection of Cyber Security and Data Science, this role might be for you!
- Research and empathize with different customers types to translate their feedback into high-value features
- Work with Data Science and technical teams to determine the next generation of signals that assess cyber risk of companies and internet assets
- Build go-to-market plans, including customer and industry focus, sales strategy, pricing, and success metrics
- Be the voice of the customer to internally focused groups
- Contribute to the overall product vision and strategy
Experience and Skills:
- 3-6 years in a product management position (bonus points if at a security company)
- Understanding of and strong interest in B2B software products and services
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Self-motivated and passionate about product management and cybersecurity
- Highly analytical
- Strong understanding of internet architecture and assets
- Familiar with data science concepts
- Experience or strong interest in Cyber Security
We value experience in the networking and anti Internet-abuse communities.