Title: UX/UI Designer
Industry: Cyber Security
Contract: 3 Month Contract
Location Manhattan, New York
Our Manhattan, New York based Cybersecurity Client is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their team onsite for a 3-Month Contract with possible extension.
In this role you will work on their B2B Data Analytics Project to help build out the future state vision of their alerting functionality.
What you will do:
- Optimize user journeys through their alerting functionality through usability studies, card sorting, A/B Testing, and site analytics research
- Produce storyboards, wireframes to validate new ideas & document for engineering
Outputs include: Schematics & Wireframes, User Journeys, User Testing Questions & Surveys, Usability Studies, User Personas, Functional Specs, Storyboards, Competitive Audits, Research & Analysis Studies.
What you will bring:
- 4+ years’ experience as an information architect (IA) or interaction designer (IxD) preferably in an interactive agency environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Architecture, Library Sciences, Human Factors, Industrial Design, or equivalent industry experience
- Proven track record of driving impactful change through smart, data-driven UX implementation
- Passion for optimizing the micro-interactions that help make an enjoyable experience for our users.
- Expert-level knowledge of industry standard digital product design, prototyping and research tools (Sketch, Abstract, InVision, Adobe CC, UserZoom).